All children must be enrolled in order to book a session of care. Enrolling your children with Extend is simple. Our secure online booking platform allows you to manage bookings, access statements and find information on session fees and times.
Create an account by clicking the Enrol your Family button below. Provide basic information about you, your child, your emergency contacts and upload any medical action plans or custody orders. Have your and your child’s Centrelink CRN numbers ready! Once your enrolment is approved (based on compulsory information being provided), bookings can be made straight away. Enrol now to allow time for approval before you wish to book!
Important: Make sure you are registered for the Child Care Subsidy before you enrol. You can do this through your myGov account.
- You can book for the term, or just one session.
- Book online up to one minute before the session starts.
- Add and amend bookings easily.
- Get organised in advance and save money – book 14 days ahead for early bird pricing.
- It is free to enrol. You will need to upload your credit card details to complete your enrolment in preparation for booking your first session.
- You are invoiced every two weeks after using the service. All invoicing is in arrears.
Extend feels like an extension of the family to be honest, they care so deeply about the children that they turn up to any of the events that my son is in and they’re standing there cheering him on as well, it’s an environment that the educators take great time and effort to culture.