Extend Squad Summer Holiday 2019 Passport Competition Terms and Conditions
- Extend Squad Summer Holiday Passport Competition will run from 6.00am AEST on Thursday 5 December 2019 and draw to a close at 6.00pm AEST on Friday 31 January 2020.
- Entries are valid only if they meet all the following criteria:
Entry into the Extend Squad Summer Holiday Passport Competition is an acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.By participating in the Extend Squad Summer Holiday 2019 Passport Competition, parent consent is given to Extend (Australia) Pty Ltd to upload that entry to Extend’s social media platforms, including details of the child’s first name, Extend service/school, and year level. (Parent details are kept confidential).Immediate family (children and grandchildren) of current Extend employees are ineligible to enter the competition.All valid entries may be used for marketing purposes in public forums including but not limited to Extend’s website, social media platforms and e-magazine.The draw will take place at the promoter’s Melbourne office on Monday 17 February 2020 at 4pm AEST.
- applicant have officially booked into a minimum of 5 Activity Days as scheduled in the applicant’s relevant service Holiday Program timetable
- submissions contain 5 stamps from the Service Coordinator indicating their attendance of an Activity Day
- completed passports must be submitted to the Service Coordinator by Friday 7 February 2020
- only one entry has been submitted per child
Extend (Australia) ABN 99 100 681 552
30-32 Hull Street Richmond VIC 3121Winners will be notified via phone and or email.The competition will have three winners of equal standingThis is a game of chance; the judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered intoThere are three Moochie Smartphone Watches up for grabs. Each Moochie Smartphone Watch is valued at $189.85. The Moochie Smartphone Watch comes with a built-in sim card which needs to be activated. You can choose one of the pre-paid packages from the Moochie website. More information can be found at https://moochies.com/FAQ. Extend (Australia) Pty Ltd take no responsibility in the ongoing costs associated with ownership of a Moochie Smartphone Watch including but not limited to, the purchase of a plan and costs related to activation of the SIM card. Additional costs are the sole responsibility of the prize winner Extend (Australia) Pty Ltd does not accept any responsibility for lost prizes. Extend (Australia) Pty Ltd does not accept any responsibility if prizes cannot be used due to circumstances beyond the control of Extend (Australia) Pty Ltd. Prizes cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
Any questions regarding the competition Terms and Conditions can be forwarded to Extend Melbourne Office on 1300 366 437 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated 6 November 2019